Mountain Bike and Rock Climbing Tasmania
About Mountain Bike and Rock Climbing Tasmania
- are healthy and participate in some form of regular activity;
- can ride a bike (but may not necessarily have much mountain bike experience!);
- appreciate local knowledge; and
- have an inkling of the thrill it is to ride a bike through Tasmania’s scenic bushland.
- For many of our Rock Climbing Tours no prior experience is necessary
Then you are well on your way to enjoying a fantastic experience with Mountain BIKE! and Rock Climbing Tasmania. As we provide the bike and all equipment your biggest challenge will be deciding which trip to do first.
Mountain Bike Hire
We hire mountain bikes one either a 1/2 day, daily or weekly rate. The mountain bikes are Avanti hardtails with disk brakes which are well maintained ready for your own adventure.
The bikes can be conveniently collected in the centre of Launceston at
Avanti Plus just near the corner of St John and Cimitere St's, opposite Subaru . PH 0447 712 638
Bushwalking Equipment Hire/Transport while in Tasmania
We also hire everything you need for an adventure in the wilds of Tassie including
Tents, Sleeping Bags and Mats, Snow Shoes, Stoves, Gaiters, Overpants, Wet Weather Jackets and Pants. We can deliver these to your Launceston Accomodation the night before you depart including Gas if you are flying in and can't bring this with you. We can also arrange for this gear to be returned in Hobart after your walk if required.
We can also offer transport to and from the major Bushwalking areas in Tasmania