Tasmanian 3 Day Tour, Tasman Peninsula, Wineglass Bay and Cradle Mountain
Need help? Send us your questions via email?
- See Port Arthur and the Tassie Devils
- Explore the Beautiful Wineglass Bay and Freycinet National Park
- Explore the Cradle Mountain World Heritage Area
- Save money by booking your own accommodation and bring your own meals
About Tasmanian 3 Day Tour, Tasman Peninsula, Wineglass Bay and Cradle Mountain
Take a three day tour of Tasmania starting in Hobart. This tour takes in three of Tasmania big attractions, Port Arthur and the Tasman Peninsula, Freycinet/Wineglass Bay and Cradle Mountain.
Day 1: Port Arthur & Tasmanian Devils
Departs Hobart: 7.30am, Returns Hobart: 6.00pm, staying overnight in Hobart.
- Waterfall Bay Cliff Top Walk
- Pirate’s Bay Lookout, Tasman Arch, Devils Kitchen, Doo Town
- Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park
- Devil Feeding, walk with the wallabies, Kings of the Wind show
- Port Arthur Historic Site (2hrs), Guided Walk, Harbour Cruise
- Federation Chocolate Factory
- Richmond Historic Village
- Hobart City Lookout
Join us for a fun and action packed day out on the Tasman Peninsula. Explore, discover and learn with our guides as we enjoy a variety of activities, walks, sightseeing and much more. The Tasman Peninsula is home to Australia’s highest sea cliffs. We experience the drama and magnificence of these with a visit to Tasman Arch and Devils Kitchen before beginning a short, easy but incredibly stunning cliff top walk via Paterson’s Arch to Waterfall Bay. We believe this is the perfect introduction to the area and an invigorating way to begin our day.
Day 2: Wineglass Bay & Freycinet + Ross
Departs Hobart: 7.30am, Returns Launceston: 7.00pm, staying overnight in Launceston.
- Freycinet National Park (4+ hours)
- Wineglass Bay Lookout
- Cape Tourville
- Honeymoon Bay & Sleepy Bay
- Friendly Beaches
- Ross Historic Village + Kiki’s Kitchen
Wineglass Bay has been voted many times amongst the top beaches of the world. A perfect crescent shape, stunning colours and dazzling white sand make this one of Tasmania’s “not to be missed” locations. Wineglass Bay is nestled in the Freycinet National Park on the East Coast of Tasmania. One of Tasmania’s first National Parks this is a coastal area rich in stunning landscapes. Pink granite mountains form the backdrop for secluded bays, pristine waters, white sandy beaches, local wildlife and walking trails.
Day 3: Cradle Mountain World Heritage Area
Departs: Launceston 7.30am, Returns: Launceston 7.00pm
- Cradle Mountain National Park (5+ hours)
- Pencil Pines Walk & Enchanted Walk
- Waldheim Chalet and Weindorfers Forest Walk
- Dove Lake Walk (2hrs easy option)
- Marion’s Lookout (3hrs harder option)
- Sheffield, township of 30+ murals
- Ashgrove Cheese, Seven Sheds Brewery (time permitting)
Cradle Mountain National Park is an area of world famous scenery with a huge variety of walking trails to choose from. With around 5 hours of time to spend in the National Park we leave our walking itinerary flexible to suit our guests and the weather conditions on the day. Experience ancient rainforests, alpine heaths, glacial lakes, rugged mountains and some of Tasmania’s iconic wildlife.
Departs FromHobart 7:30am start (pickup from accommodation)
National Park entrance fees
Port Arthur entrance fees
Wildlife park entrance fees
Professional guides & interpretative walks
Small, friendly groups
CBD Hotel/Hostel pick up and drop off
Airport drop off’s on request
- Accommodation (save money by booking accommodation to suit your needs and budget)