The Bruny Island Long Weekend
Need help? Send us your questions via email?
- All inclusive and immersive Bruny Island Experience
- Taste fresh seafood right out of the water
- Luxury private glamping accommodation
About The Bruny Island Long Weekend
Bruny Island is a showcase of some of the most spectacular coastline in Tasmania. Our guided walks take you through varied terrain including beaches, rocky headlands, bush trails and rainforest. By the end of the Long Weekend you will feel like you know Bruny Island intimately.
Almost 100% of the food we consume over the long weekend has been sourced from Bruny Island itself or within Tasmania. Our food miles are so low that in most instances, you will see where your food is produced on the same day that you eat it. You may have even met the person who made it.
Our exclusive accommodation is only available to guests of The Bruny Island Long Weekend. Well secluded, on a private 100 acres this little haven represents the perfect place to retreat. With most of our days spent in wild, powerful, coastal places, it’s nice to have a king size bed to come home to!
Departs FromHobart waterfront (details provided upon booking)
- Two nights twin/double share accommodation in a luxury tent with a king-size bed
- Journey to and from Hobart to Bruny Island by private boat
- Spectacular coastal walks
- Rob Pennicott’s award winning Bruny Island Cruise (Best Attraction in Australia 2013 & 2014)
- All food and drinks
- Expert, qualified guides
- All national parks passes
Sorry we do not currently have products available in this area.