Cradle Mountain Camp Fire Experience
Need help? Send us your questions via email?
- Enjoy stunning walks around Dove Lake and the Cradle Mountain Lake St Clair National Park
- Enjoy camp fire camping in quality tents in specially built camp sites.
About Cradle Mountain Camp Fire Experience
Want to discover the best of the famous Cradle Mountain? Over 2 Days we explore the park by foot with an option for many other activities such a canoeing on the lake or canyoning the spectacular rivers in the park, or simply watching the wildlife.
To complete the experience we Camp in comfortable canvas tents at a nearby property where we can have a fire in the evening as we cook a hearty meal and get ready for more adventure the next day
Departs FromLaunceston (from accommodation or airport) at 8:00am
- Meals from lunch on the first day to lunch on the second day
- Pick up and drop of to Launceston accommodation (or airport)
- National Parks pass
- Professional guides
- Use of shower and toilet facilities
- Tent (twin share) * stretcher and camping mattress
*For group booking / family booking please note the prices are based on sharing a larger tent. Children may not have stretchers of their own but instead have camp mattresses on the floor of the tent