The Freycinet Paddle
Need help? Send us your questions via email?
- Paddle in some of the clearest water in Australia
- See the amazing pink granite cliffs
- Spot wildlife such as dolphins and penguins
About The Freycinet Paddle
Discover Tasmania’s greatest sea kayaking destination on the Freycinet Paddle. The Freycinet Paddle was listed as the #4 must-do experience in Australia on the Nine Network’s Things to Try Before you Die. On this relaxed, 3 hour guided tour of the Freycinet coastline, you’ll glide beneath pink granite mountains, past pristine sandy beaches and across waters so crystal clear you feel like you can touch the marine life below. You’ll experience Freycinet’s rich wildlife as you weave along the peninsula’s stunning coastline. Watch for soaring sea eagles, elusive little penguins and the sudden gleam of a dolphin’s back as it breaks the ocean’s surface. Take time out on a secluded beach and discover Freycinet’s rich stories from your guides as you relax with freshly brewed coffee and tasty snacks. This award-winning tour blends adventure and serenity with a deep appreciation of an incredible environment. An unforgettable way to discover the Freycinet Peninsula.
Departs FromMuir’s Beach in Coles Bay
- All sea kayaking equipment, including warm polar fleece and Spray Jacket (if required)
- Professional, friendly guides
- DryBag for personal items e.g. cameras
- Morning / Afternoon Tea, ie light snack