Tahune Airwalk & Hastings Cave Day Tour
Need help? Send us your questions via email?
About Tahune Airwalk & Hastings Cave Day Tour
We take you into Southern Tasmania, through the Huon Valley and the Great Southern Forests. At Tahune Airwalk we stroll 40m above the ground amongst the tree tops - what a view! We xplore a number of walks taking in all this area has to offer. Further south we come to Hastings Caves, a beautiful spot for lunch and a swim in the all natural thermal pool. We then head underground, to explore the spectacular cave formations.
Bring your swim gear for the pool, a jumper for the caves and enjoy the bottom end of Australia from above and below!
What you will see and do:
- Tahune Forest Airwalk Site
- 40m High Cantilever Swinging Bridge or Huon Pine Walk
- Big Tree Lookout
- Keogh's Creek Walk
- Hastings Caves Site
- Thermal Springs Pool (28oC naturally all year)
- Hot Springs Track
- Platypus Walk
Departs FromHobart (departure point provided upon booking)
- Tahune Airwalk entry fee
- National Park entry fee
- Hastings Cave Guided Tour fee
- Thermal Pool entry fee
- No meals are included. You may bring your lunch with you or we will stop to give you an opportunity to purchase your lunch on the day.