Wine and MONA Experience Tour
Need help? Send us your questions via email?
- Explore the wineries of the Coal Valley
- Visit MONA and try their Moorilla Wines and Moo Brew Beer
About Wine and MONA Experience Tour
Enjoy our personalised full day tour from Hobart. You will sample some Tasmania's finest cool climate wines in the renowned wine growing region of the Coal River Valley. Enjoy a light lunch platter at the award winning cheesery, Wicked cheese, and after your delicious lunch, journey to the Museum of Old and New Art, MONA. Here you will also get to taste the range of Moorilla wines or as an option, their boutique beer, Moo Brew. To enhance your MONA experience, you will travel back to Hobart CBD via the MONA ROMA ferry.
We select 2 of the 3 vineyards listed below for our morning tastings Coal Valley Vineyard Take in the magnificent views of Barilla bay whilst sampling award winning wines. Puddleduck owners, Darren & Jackie extend a warm welcome to all of the visitors that come to experience Puddleducks. In an enjoyable & relaxed atmosphere, the award winning wine selections are sure to please. Pooley Wines On the outskirts of Richmond, on the Butchers Hill, sits the magnificent heritage listed Georgian building, Belmont Lodge. Here, the cellar door wine tastings are offered in the rustic charms of the sandstone stables. Wicked Cheese Award winning Boutique Cheese maker based near Richmond. Enjoy a cheese and wine tasting before selecting the choice of two lunch menus. Relaxed lunch time with a glass of wine of choice and time to purchase at the providore shop.
Departs FromTasmanian Visitor and Information Centre, Hobart (corner of Davey & Elizabeth Sts)
- Pick up from the Tasmanian Tourist Information Centre (cnr Davey & Elizabeth Street)
- Cellar door wine tastings at 2 vineyards in the Coal River Valley
- Cheese and Wine Tastings at Wicked Cheese
- Light lunch platter and complimentary beverage at Wicked Cheese
- Moorilla cellar door wine tastings
- Moo Brew Beer tastings optional
- Entry fee to MONA Museum of Old and New Art
- MONA ROMA return ferry to Hobart CBD