Canyoning and Climbing Tours
Time of Year
One of Tassie's best sport climbing areas located in the picturesque Tamar Valley.
- Jump or abseil off several waterfalls up to 7 meters in height.
- Slide down naturally occuring water slides.
- See native wildlife such as wombats and wallabies.
Explore the Dove Canyon, one of Cradle Mountain Tasmania's most popular tours. Spend a day canyoning the Dove Creek, jumping, sliding and swimming.
The perfect way to sample the exciting sport of Rock Climbing and Abseiling. No Prior experience required.
- Easy Canyoning Experience suitable for beginners and families
- See local wildlife such as wombats and wallabies
Take a family friendly adventure sliding and jumping through the Lost World Canyon with the award winning Cradle Mountain Canyons.