The Bruny Island Long WeekendWith The Bruny Island Long Weekend
Tours operate between October and April. Our Long Weekend is designed as an all inclusive experience so you can leave your wallet at home
The Long Weekend includes:
- Three amazing days to explore Bruny Island
- Two nights twin/double share accommodation in a luxury tent with a king-size bed
- Journey to and from Hobart to Bruny Island by private boat
- Spectacular coastal walks
- Rob Pennicott’s award winning Bruny Island Cruise (Best Attraction in Australia 2013 & 2014)
- All food and drinks
- Expert, qualified guides
- All national parks passes
Trips depart the Hobart waterfront at 8AM on Tuesdays and Fridays and then return Thursdays & Sundays at approximately 6PM with a maximum of eight guests and two guides.
We guarantee all our Friday departures regardless of numbers. Tuesday departures require a minimum of 4 guests to depart.
Please see the calendar for availability and pricing
Special Offer: Why not get a group of 8 friends together and have an exclusive Long Weekend to yourself and save 10% on the tour price?